We are certified under the PrivacyMark System.
Under the PrivacyMark System, companies that are recognized as having a framework in place for taking appropriate measures to protect personal information are granted the right to display "PrivacyMark" in the course of their business activities. The PrivacyMark System was established in April 1998 and has been administered by the Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC).
We are committed to taking information security measures and ensuring appropriate management of information. Given the significance of personal information, we renew our PrivacyMark certification on an ongoing basis.
- August 2001 Certification obtained.
- August 2003 Certification renewed (first time).
- December 2004Succession to new company certified (in line with corporate merger).
- August 2005 Certification renewed (second time).
- August 2007 Certification renewed (third time).
- August 2009 Certification renewed (fourth time).
- August 2011 Certification renewed (fifth time).
- August 2013 Certification renewed (sixth time).
- August 2015 Certification renewed (seventh time).